Free shipping on $75 or more only applies to the lower 48 states. If you are ordering from Alaska or Hawaii, and you order $75 or more, we will reduce your selected shipping cost by $20. You will need to select air shipping and we will manually reduce the cost.
Your order will ship within 7 days, regardless of the type of shipping you select. We will typically ship all orders by the next soonest Monday or Tuesday, so the cookies don't sit over a weekend on a truck somewhere.
SPECIFIC TIMING ISSUES:
You may specify a date you want the cookies to arrive (if it's beyond the 7-day period). You may do this in the "Special Instructions" section during "Checkout" of your online order. For example, you can specify that you want them to arrive "the week of Xmas", or "for a specific birthday" or holiday, etc.
FRESHNESS AND FREEZING:
Because we use no preservatives in our Premium Cookies, our room-temperature shelf-life is only 1 month. Therefore shipping selections and timing are of particular importance. Once you (or your gift recipient) receive our cookies, there will be instructions included on how best to keep them fresh. If they are not to be eaten within their shelf-life, we recommend freezing any unopened packages. This will not result in any quality loss and will keep the cookies fresh for up to 12 months!
- If shipping to a P.O. Box or APO please use USPS only.
- If you want or need Saturday delivery, use USPS only.
- Use UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail for destinations in the continental U.S. from Denver to the West Coast (these packages should arrive by the 3rd day after the ship date).
- Use UPS 3-Day Select or USPS Priority Mail for destinations in the continental U.S. that are East of Denver (these packages should arrive by the 3rd day after the ship date).
- Use UPS 2nd Day Air or USPS Priority Mail for destinations in Alaska and Hawaii (these packages should arrive 2-3 days).
- Use UPS Next Day Air or USPS Express Mail for any U.S. destination when the shipment is of the highest priority.