We require a minimum order of $30 in cookies. A shipping fee will then be added to your order based on your location and the shipping method you select. We ship exclusively with UPS. We do not have a pickup option.
To receive free shipping, you need to order $75 or more AND be shipping to the lower 48 states, AND you must select UPS Ground service. If you are shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, and you order $75 or more, your shipping cost will be reduced by a flat $20, regardless of shipping service you use.
Your order will ship within 7 days, regardless of the type of shipping you select. We typically ship all orders by the soonest Monday or Tuesday, so the cookies don't sit over a weekend on a truck somewhere. Selecting UPS Next Day or 2nd Day service will not mean we ship any sooner than the normal timing explained above.
SPECIFIC TIMING ISSUES:
You may specify a date you want the cookies to arrive (if it's beyond the 7-day period). You may do this in the "Special Instructions" section during "Checkout" of your online order. For example, you can specify that you want them to arrive "the week of Xmas", or "for a specific birthday" or holiday, etc.
FRESHNESS AND FREEZING:
Because we use no preservatives in our Premium Cookies, our room-temperature shelf-life is only 1 month. Therefore shipping selections and timing are of particular importance. Once you (or your gift recipient) receive our cookies, there will be instructions included on how best to keep them fresh. If they are not to be eaten within their shelf-life, we recommend freezing any unopened packages. This will not result in any quality loss and will keep the cookies fresh for up to 12 months!
- We ship exclusively with UPS. All destination addresses must be able to accept UPS deliveries. No PO boxes, APOs or DPOs allowed.
- We recommend UPS Ground for destinations in the continental US from Denver to the West Coast (these packages should arrive between the 1st and 3rd day after the ship date).
- We recommend UPS 3-Day Select for destinations in the continental US that are East of Denver (these packages should arrive by the 3rd day after the ship date).
- We recommend UPS 2nd Day Air for destinations in Alaska and Hawaii.
- Using UPS Next Day Air will assure next day delivery, however it does not indicate that we will ship any sooner than normal. Use this service when you're shipping beyond WA state and want the highest priority shipping service.